High-speed fold-up door
The high-speed fold-up doors are designed to be intensively used in large exterior spaces. The curtain is reinforced with horizontal bars to strengthen protection of the interior from adverse weather conditions. Our fold-up doors reduce temperature losses and is resistant to winds of up to class 2, all of which is achieved without losing the ease of passage. This door is the ideal solution for areas and spaces with high pedestrian and mobile machinery traffic such as warehouses and loading docks. The variety of configuration options available means that the door can be customised in line with project requirements.
- Maximum dimensions: 7000 x 7000 mm
- Use: Indoors and outdoors
- Wind resistance: Class 2 (up to 6000 x 6000 mm)
- Structure: lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: fixed 0.8 / 0.8m / second
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure 304 stainless steel
- Motor cover: Yes
- Silk screening on fabric: yes (please check)
- Silk screening on fabric: yes (please check) Opening speed adjustable 1.5 / 1.0m / second (depending on measurements)
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
The chassis of the industrial fold-up doors is available in lacquered steel, galvanized and in 304 stainless steel. The canvas is also available in different colours from the RAL range or personalised screen printing.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products