Roll-up doors for clean rooms
The high-speed roll-up door for clean rooms has been designed to offer the required sectioning of areas that need to maintain special environmental and hygienic conditions such as laboratories, pharmaceutical industry buildings or food handling areas. Designed to offer air-tightness in the areas where they are installed; a design which has been optimised to maintain the highest level of hygiene required for this type of environment, and with the highest hermeticity, working with pressure differences of up to 50 Pascal. With a stainless steel or galvanized structure, there is the option of adding vision panels and having the canvas custom-made with screen printing or colours from the RAL chart. The motor and the control panel are housed inside the structure, maximizing the hygiene of the whole door.
- Maximum dimensions: 3500 x 3500 mm
- Indoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 0 (no resistance)
- Structure: galvanised steel
- Opening speed adjustable up to 1.5 / 1.0m / second (depending on measurements)
- Structure: 304 stainless steel
- Vision panels: Transparent / microperforated
- Silk screening on fabric: Yes (please check)
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
- Buttons: built into side of door / Touchless for wall installation
Galvanized or stainless-steel structure, curtain made of high-resistance polyester fabric, self-extinguishing flame retardant M2 canvas, motor and control box housed inside the structure, customized curtain in colour or screen printing and option to include transparent vision panels.
SectorsThe doors are designed to guarantee the highest level of hygiene in hospitals, commercial establishments, airports and public transport stations in general.They are specially designed for installation in clean rooms of the chemical, pharmaceutical, electronics, meat, food, etc. sectors.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products