Roll-up doors for clean rooms
The high-speed roll-up door for clean rooms has been designed to offer a high level of air tightness in environments in which the utmost hygiene is required. Developed to provide air tightness in the compartmentalised areas where they are installed, their design is optimised to maximise the hygiene required in this type of environment, along with the most effective hermetic seal, working with pressure differences of up to 50 Pascal. The high-speed roll-up doors for clean rooms are not only capable of maintaining specific pressure levels for the pharmaceutical, electronics, or aeronautics sectors, etc., but also can be adapted to any type of project or requirement, thanks to the configurations available.
- Maximum dimensions: 3500 x 3500 mm
- Indoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 0 (no resistance)
- Structure: galvanised steel
- Opening speed adjustable up to 1.5 / 1.0m / second (depending on measurements)
- Structure: 304 stainless steel
- Vision panels: Transparent / microperforated
- Silk screening on fabric: Yes (please check)
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
- Buttons: built into side of door / Touchless for wall installation
SectorsThe doors are designed to guarantee the highest level of hygiene in hospitals, commercial establishments, airports and public transport stations in general.They are specially designed for installation in clean rooms of the chemical, pharmaceutical, electronics, meat, food, etc. sectors.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products
Frequently asked questions about high-speed roll-up doors for clean rooms
A white room or clean room is one in which, in order to undertake productive processes, the area needs to be pressurised to control the air flow, to prevent cross contamination, to obtain a certain level of hygiene, a maximum level of particles in the air, etc. To achieve this, these doors are designed to withstand this constant pressurisation, and feature a level of permeability based on the room classification. They are suitable for healthcare environments, laboratories, pharmaceutical environments, etc.
Installing this type of door in a clean room will help to reduce air leaks, providing important energy savings thanks to its high opening and closing speed, thus avoiding contamination. Their rounded shape design, without corners or edges, and the integration of the motor, the operating unit and the electrical installation in the interior of the side structure, prevents any contaminating element from entering.
Yes, viewing panels can be included in this model of high-speed door. The options are the standard viewing panel, and the high-visibility transparent viewing panel up to a height of 1,500 mm.