Roll-up doors for clean rooms
The high-speed roll-up door for clean rooms has been designed to offer a high level of air tightness in environments in which the utmost hygiene is required. Developed to provide air tightness in the compartmentalised areas where they are installed, their design is optimised to maximise the hygiene required in this type of environment, along with the most effective hermetic seal, working with pressure differences of up to 50 Pascal. The high-speed roll-up doors for clean rooms are not only capable of maintaining specific pressure levels for the pharmaceutical, electronics, or aeronautics sectors, etc., but also can be adapted to any type of project or requirement, thanks to the configurations available.
- Maximum dimensions: 3500 x 3500 mm
- Indoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 0 (no resistance)
- Structure: galvanised steel
- Opening speed adjustable up to 1.5 / 1.0m / second (depending on measurements)
- Structure: 304 stainless steel
- Vision panels: Transparent / microperforated
- Silk screening on fabric: Yes (please check)
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
- Buttons: built into side of door / Touchless for wall installation
SectorsThe doors are designed to guarantee the highest level of hygiene in hospitals, commercial establishments, airports and public transport stations in general.They are specially designed for installation in clean rooms of the chemical, pharmaceutical, electronics, meat, food, etc. sectors.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products