High-speed roll-up door for automated production lines
The high-speed door for automated production lines is designed for installation on production lines and in automated processes. Its high opening and closing speed guarantees a minimum cycle time, offering high performance, reliability and, most importantly, a safety barrier for operators working on the production line. This product is compliant with all the regulations relevant to the PLe (performance level) required by standards EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 EN 62061. We have several types of curtain/fabrics. Their features include resistance to welding splatter and cuts when handling sheet metal and resistance to impact from parts. This model offers complete integration into the production line, ensuring that the manufacturing process is swifter and safer, reducing cycle times and minimising potential idle time resulting from tool changes in the manufacturing process.
- Maximum dimensions 4000 x 4000 mm
- Use indoors on production lines or enclosures for hazardous machinery
- Structure combined, in anodised aluminium (exterior) and steel (interior)
- Opening speed ajustable up to 2.5 m/second (depending on measurements)
- Fabric available in 2 types: Resistant to welding splatter, impact, cutting and resistant to high temperatures
- Guide system throughout
- Available fabric 2 mm thick. Special for welding / cutting / high temperatures
- Vision panel
- UV filter vision panel
The door for automated production lines is equipped with side guides made of anodised grey extruded aluminium on the exterior and on the interior profile. The interiors are made of galvanised steel and include a special self-lubricating guide system. The 2 mm thick fabric is available in different finishes and can includes transparent vision panels of different sizes for an easier view of the inside of the machine or the process. It is also equipped with guide and spool systems to ensure it remains attached in the event of impact.