High-speed self-repairing roll-up door
The high-speed roll-up self-repairing doors have been created to give an innovative and unique solution to spaces with high traffic such as loading and unloading areas. It has a side zipper that guarantees tightness and makes it highly resistant to wind. This zipper is key to its self-repair feature. In the event of a collision the curtain leaves the sliding guide to avoid it from breaking, then when the door is raised, the side rack re-inserts itself into the guide, thus allowing it to be used without further intervention. Our high-speed roll-up self-repairing doors are manufactured on a steel metallic plate structure with an aluminium roll-up shaft that allows the curtain to be raised with ease. High-speed roll-up self-repairing doors are the best option for all entrances and separations of different areas of a company building. They have a high level of tightness and high wind resistance, which makes them one of the most competitive models on the market.
- Maximum dimensions: 4000 x 4000 mm (standard model)
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 2
- Structure lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: adjustable up to 2.0 / 1.5m / second (depending on measurements)
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure 304 stainless steel (max. measurements 3800 x 3800 mm)
- Motor cover: Yes
- Opening option systems:UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
Steel metallic plate structure, available in lacquered RAL. Option of including vision panels with customized shape, size and positioning, with also the option of a photo quality screen-printed curtain.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products