High-speed self-repairing roll-up door
The self-repairing door is the best option for all accesses and separations of the different working areas. Thanks to its self-repairing system, it guarantees a high level of air tightness and excellent wind resistance, making it one of the most competitive doors on the market. The side zip system offers a self-repair system, as the fabric separates from the guide to avoid breakage in the event of minor impact. When the door is raised, this zip re-inserts itself into the side guides, making the door operational again. Our high-speed self-repairing doors are a unique, innovative solution capable of adapting to any space with high traffic, for example in goods loading and unloading areas.
- Maximum dimensions: 4000 x 4000 mm (standard model)
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 2
- Structure lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: adjustable up to 2.0 / 1.5m / second (depending on measurements)
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure 304 stainless steel (max. measurements 3800 x 3800 mm)
- Motor cover: Yes
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
- Available dimensions up to 6000 x 6000 mm
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products
Frequently asked questions about high-speed self-repairing roll-up doors
A self-repairing door is designed so that, if an impact against the door fabric causes it to come out of the guides, it re-enters the guides in the following manoeuvre and continues in operation. Obviously, we are talking about accidental and mild impacts; if the impact is severe, the fabric will completely come out of the guides and of the reinsertion system. In this case, the fabric will need to be manually reinserted into the guides and into the reinsertion system.
It can be installed in indoor areas, but also, thanks to its class 2 wind resistance, it may also be installed outside. It is designed for intensive use, where there is significant movement of mobile machinery or people. This makes it one of the most competitive models on the market.
The product chassis is made from steel, so all the finishes for this material are available: stainless steel AISI 304 and lacquered in the whole RAL range. The fabric also can be personalised with screen printing on one or both sides.