Hydraulic lift table
The hydraulic table lifts have been designed to facilitate loading in any type of factory, laboratories and warehouses. They are manufactured according to specific requirements and are used to bridge the unevenness of surfaces to make movement of goods easier. Our technical team studies each project carefully and offers the best solution so that the different loads at different elevation levels can be moved as agile and practical as possible. With a non-slip trade plate, it is possible to bridge the different levels for interior and exterior areas of the warehouse or factory. Designed to withstand the transit of the desired load, it is logistically the best solution for vertical movements. We comply with the highest guarantees of security for every sector.
- It can support loads of up to 10,000 kg
- It can be manufactured with a length up to 5 meters
- Progression stroke 0.6 times its length
- All models can be supplied in stainless steel, hot-dip galvanized, painted or a combination of these finishes
- They are made of smooth or teardrop sheet metal
- Different types of lift tables: single, double or multiple
- The travel is 800 to 1,600 mm depending on the model
- The lower bench allows fixing to the ground
At Ferroflex we always take special care of adapting our designs to our client’s needs, seeking to integrate our products into the architectural space. Therefore, our hydraulic lift tables are available in different colours and sizes which will harmonize the space and the feel as a whole.
SectorsFerroflex hydraulic table lifts combine cutting-edge technology with the best design, making them the perfect solution for loading and unloading goods in industrial, sanitary and commercial sectors. We are always looking to maximising safety and facilitating the transit of goods.
- Obligatory European rule UNE-EN 1398
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products