Pedestrian swing door
The PVC pedestrian swing doors are the best solution for isolating different areas in a simple and comfortable way, allowing rapid and free-flowing passage of both people and machinery. The opening force is adjustable, which guarantees thermal and acoustic insulation, and its oscillating system allows great maneuverability of passage. Installing the doors is quick and easy. The PVC canvas makes it possible to choose the degree of transparency or opacity, depending on the client’s needs. Furthermore, the PVC canvas is very flexible, which makes it shock resistant.
- Maximum dimensions: 2800 x 3000 mm
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Structure: anodised aluminium
- Opening direction: horizontal swing, both directions
- The opening force is adjustable through a torsion spring
- PVC curtain
- PVC curtain available: completely transparent, half-half model with grey bottom, completely opaque (grey) or sandwich with a glazed frame in the middle and grey top and bottom
- Leaves available: 1 o 2
- Protector finishes in anodized aluminium and RAL lacquered
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products
Frequently asked questions about swing pedestrian doors
The PVC swing pedestrian door is the best solution for insulating different areas simply and conveniently, whilst facilitating fast, flowing transit of both people and machines.
Yes, the opening force can be adjusted using the hinges springs, with fixed interlocking at 90 degrees. Its to-and-fro system greatly facilitates transit manoeuvrability. Its installation is quick and easy, in addition to guaranteeing thermal and noise insulation, since the leaves overlap.
The fabrics are made from 5-mm thick PVC, with a choice of: totally transparent, mixed with the lower part grey, totally opaque in grey, and triple mixed with the middle part transparent. Thanks to its flexibility, PVC is a highly resistant material against ageing and impacts.