Ramps for loading docks
Loading dock ramps are the solution to bridge the distances between the loading docks and the boxes in the vehicle, as well as a solution the difference of height between them. Its structure offers great stability to moving heavy goods, thanks to its resistance capacity of up to 15 tons of weight. By combining the best materials with the finest design, we have achieved the most competitive ramps on the market. To eliminate any slipping, the base has an embossed sheet and a hinged lip that facilitates access to the lorries. Its structure can withstand up to 15 tons of dynamic loads and up to 18 tons in static loads. It is operated via a hydraulic system controlled by electronic equipment, which means that loading dock ramps Ferroflex are comfortable and easy to use, and the best solution for loading and unloading merchandise. Option of manufacturing Ramp ""IN A BOX"", pre-frame and installation in one piece. Standard or customized manufacturing.
- Static load capacity: 9000 kg
- Dinamic load capacity: 6000 kg
- Hydraulic group power: 1,1 kw (1,5 CV)
- Service pressure: 170bar
- Flow: 2.2 cm /3s
- Please consult for details about the galvanised option.
- We can adjust to any dimensions.
SectorsThe loading dock ramps combine state-of-the-art technology with the finest design, making them the best solution for loading and unloading merchandise in the industrial, sanitary or commercial sectors.
- Obligatory European rule UNE-EN 1398
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products