Steel high-speed roll-up door
The steel high-speed roll-up door is an ideal solution for locations with high traffic of mobile machinery and people, such as warehouses and loading docks. Its reduced size and tightness make it highly resistant to air, allowing it to be sectioned off to maintain different temperatures within certain zones and absorb loud noises. Useful against air currents and serving as an entrance control for personnel, the Manusa high-speed roll-up steel door also helps air-condition warehouses and muffle noise. The security offered by the steel high-speed roll-up door makes it one of the safest doors on the market, both for mobile machinery and for people.
- Maximum dimensions: 4500 x 4500 mm
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 2
- Structure lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: fixed 0.8 / 0.8m / second
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure 304 stainless steel
- Motor cover: Yes
- Opening option systems:UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
Steel plate with a choice of lacquered RAL or 304 stainless steel, custom-made coloured curtain or silkscreen and options of adding vision panels.
SectorsIts simple and elegant design is ideal for locations with high traffic, making steel high-speed roll-up door perfectly adaptable to hospitals, shops, slaughterhouses, supermarkets and all other types of structures and sectors.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products