Steel high-speed roll-up door
The Ferroflex high-speed roll-up steel door provides an ideal solution for areas with heavy traffic consisting of vehicles and moving machinery as well as pedestrians. The high-speed roll-up steel door is the best solution for areas with heavy traffic, such as warehouses or loading bays. Thanks to its compact size, it can be installed in industrial units to compartmentalise different work zones. It is extremely wind resistant, thus preventing draughts and increasing comfort in the areas where operators are working. The versatility of our high-speed steel doors means that they can be adapted to customer requirements through the different options and configurations on offer.
- Maximum dimensions: 4500 x 4500 mm
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 2
- Structure lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: fixed 0.8 / 0.8m / second
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure 304 stainless steel
- Motor cover: Yes
- Opening option systems:UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
- Control cabinet with frequency converter
- Opening speed adjustable up to 2.0 m/second (depending on measurements)
SectorsIts simple and elegant design is ideal for locations with high traffic, making steel high-speed roll-up door perfectly adaptable to hospitals, shops, slaughterhouses, supermarkets and all other types of structures and sectors.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products
Frequently asked questions about steel high-speed roll-up doors
Yes, that is an option available, and it comes at an additional cost based on the size of the logo, its colours, etc. If you have any questions regarding this or any other subject, please contact our sales team.
High-speed doors must be sufficiently resistant to protect access from external elements, such as weather events. These doors offer security and, at the same time, provide resistance to changes in pressure caused by wind speed. At Ferroflex, we have a range of doors that provide varying degrees of wind resistance, from minimal up to class 3 (120 km/hour) wind resistance. The commercial department will advise you of the most suitable model for each location, taking into account all relevant factors (interior or exterior door, areas with tunnel effect, etc.).
Take into consideration that wind resistance is measured and determined based on the door being in the closed position, which ensures that it withstands the pressure in that position; resistance is not guaranteed if the door is in operation.
Yes, this can be done as an option on one or both sides. However, for the printing to be carried out correctly, it is important to remember that the base colour of the fabric is white.