Steel high-speed roll-up door
The Ferroflex high-speed roll-up steel door provides an ideal solution for areas with heavy traffic consisting of vehicles and moving machinery as well as pedestrians. The high-speed roll-up steel door is the best solution for areas with heavy traffic, such as warehouses or loading bays. Thanks to its compact size, it can be installed in industrial units to compartmentalise different work zones. It is extremely wind resistant, thus preventing draughts and increasing comfort in the areas where operators are working. The versatility of our high-speed steel doors means that they can be adapted to customer requirements through the different options and configurations on offer.
- Maximum dimensions: 4500 x 4500 mm
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 2
- Structure lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: fixed 0.8 / 0.8m / second
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure 304 stainless steel
- Motor cover: Yes
- Opening option systems:UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
- Control cabinet with frequency converter
- Opening speed adjustable up to 2.0 m/second (depending on measurements)
SectorsIts simple and elegant design is ideal for locations with high traffic, making steel high-speed roll-up door perfectly adaptable to hospitals, shops, slaughterhouses, supermarkets and all other types of structures and sectors.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products