High-speed reinforced aluminium roll-up door
The high-speed roll-up reinforced aluminium door has been designed to increase air tightness and offer a high-quality finish. Its anodised aluminium structure provides an ideal appearance that is primarily required in sectors where, apart from product functionality, image and appearance are a determining factor for their pro duction lines, such as the food sector. The high-speed reinforced aluminium door stands out for its elegant lines and its integrated safety. Just like all our products, it can be customised to each project thanks to the different configurations available.
- Maximum dimensions: 4000 x 4000 mm
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 2
- Structure: anodised aluminium
- Opening speed: fixed 0.8 / 0.8m / second
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure lacquered in another RAL colour to be determined
- Motor cover: Yes
- Opening option systems:UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
- Control cabinet with frequency converter
- Opening speed adjustable up to 2.0 m/second (depending on measurements)
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products
Frequently asked questions about reinforced aluminium high-speed roll-up doors
No, given that it is a PVC fabric door, which can be easily cut open. These types of doors are designed for sectioning off industrial premises, for the transit of vehicles and forklifts, preventing the entrance of air, dust or non-authorised personnel during the daily operation of a factory, dealership, etc.
Depending on the model, PVC transparent windows of varying sizes may be installed, as well as mosquito netting panels when ventilation is required. Our commercial department will advise you about the type of viewing panel most suitable for you high-speed roll-up door requirements.
The fabric for the reinforced aluminium high-speed roll-up doors is made from 0.9 mm thick PVC. This material features high resistance to abrasion and corrosion, and may therefore be installed in outdoor areas without any problem. It is also important to take into account that, depending on the door model, the manufacture of the fabrics may change with regards to reinforcements, viewing-panel type, colour...