Aluminium high-speed roll-up door for indoor areas
The aluminium high-speed roll-up door for indoor areas has been designed to provide the most effective and functional solution with high-safety features and cutting-edge technology for sectorizing interior areas. Its lacquered aluminium structure and a wide range of optional finishes make it a practical door, with an elegant, agile, silent and fully automatic design capable of isolating areas safely. Thanks to its elegant design, the lacquered aluminium high-speed roll-up door for indoor areas is an ideal solution for all stages of internal handling of goods, without having to sacrifice its high-security features and technology. The control panel to operate the door has been specially designed for industrial environments with high frequency of passage, both people and merchandise.
- Maximum dimensions: 3000 x 3000 mm
- Indoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 0 (no resistance)
- Structure: standard white lacquered anodised aluminium
- Opening speed: adjustable up to 1.2 / 0.8m / second (depending on measurements)
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure lacquered in another RAL colour to be determined
- Motor cover: Yes
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
Lacquered aluminium structure, which allows an anodized finish or lacquered RAL. Different curtain colours or customised with screen printing options. Options of including customised vision panels in different sizes and positions.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products