High-speed roll-up door for ATEX areas
The high-speed roll-up door for ATEX areas can compartmentalise explosive atmospheres up to Class II 2G where flammable gases, vapours or combustible powder are handled. The high-speed roll-up door for ATEX areas has been designed to separate explosive areas. To do this, it is fitted with a system comprising an ATEX motor that eliminates electrical risks, and an anti-static safety fabric. Developed to include the maximum number of safety devices for ATEX areas, it covers a wide range of openings. Its versatility means it is able to adapt to the needs of each project thanks to its different configurations.
- Maximum dimensions: 4500 x 4500 mm
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 2
- Structure lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: fixed 0.7 / 0.7m / second
- Motor cover: yes
- Silk screening on fabric: yes (please check)
- Other systems opening: radars, sensors, ceiling handles, magnetic field
SectorsThanks to their small size and airtightness, they offer a perfect resistance to air making them ideal for laboratories, hospitals, and factories with areas where there is an accumulation of gases.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products