High-speed roll-up door for ATEX areas
The ATEX high-speed roll-up door has been designed to separate explosive areas where flammable gases, vapours or fuel dust are handled. It has a system composed of an ATEX motor which removes any electrical risks and a fireproof, self-extinguishing and antistatic safety canvas. It is highly air-resistant, and because of its small size and airtightness, it is ideal for warehouses and laboratories. The door is effective against air currents and allows smooth high-speed transit of goods and people. It also serves as an entry control for personnel, as well as controlling the air conditioning of warehouses. The Manusa ATEX roll-up doors are manufactured in lacquered metal steel with any of our RAL range of colours. The security it offers via an integrated photocell makes it one of the safest doors on the market, both for mobile machinery and for people.
- Maximum dimensions: 4500 x 4500 mm
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Wind resistance: Class 2
- Structure lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: fixed 0.7 / 0.7m / second
- Motor cover: yes
- Silk screening on fabric: yes (please check)
- Other systems opening: radars, sensors, ceiling handles, magnetic field
The curtains are customisable in screen printing or in a colour from the RAL range, as well as the option of having a vision panel added from a range of shapes, sizes and positions.
SectorsThanks to their small size and airtightness, they offer a perfect resistance to air making them ideal for laboratories, hospitals, and factories with areas where there is an accumulation of gases.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products