Fold-up door for shipyards and hangars
Fold-up door for shipyards and hangars are designed from the ground-up as per the customer’s requirements, such as dimensions, wind resistance, and location. This door system allows us to design it for new-building installation, and to adapt it to existing premises; it can be installed both in the interior and the exterior of the premises. The vertical opening system offers a series of advantages in comparison with the sliding metal doors which, for example, do not need civil work on the ground, nor side spaces, etc. and, consequently, require minimal maintenance.
- Maximum dimensions: 50,000 x 30,000 mm in one piece, with retractable mast system without limitation in width
- Outdoors use
- Wind resistance: up to 280 Km/h (upon demand)
- Structure: anodised aluminium or treated steel
- Opening speed adjustable up to 0.18 / 0.20 m / second
- Fold-up door for crane gantry
- Fold-up door for dams
- Fold-up door factory exterior
- Fold-up door for mines
- Fold-up door for marquees
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products
Frequently asked questions about high-speed fold-up doors for shipyards and hangars
Each door is designed from the ground up as per the customer’s requirements, such as dimensions, location and wind resistance. This can be up to 280 km/h (upon request). It can be designed for installation into new buildings, or adapted to fit existing premises; it can be installed both inside and outside the premises.
A joint structure-adaptation project must be developed in order to correctly install the door. Its double-fabric with reinforced interior structure allows it to cover large openings and offers high wind resistance.