Roll-up door for cold rooms
The high-speed door for cold-storage chambers has been designed to compartmentalise areas with atmospheric conditions in which the maximum difference in temperature is 25 ºC (for example, -25 ºC interior +0 ºC exterior) and the maximum atmospheric humidity is 30%. These doors have been designed in two versions: for installation in cold-storage chambers (down to 0º) and to compartmentalise freezing chambers (down to -25º). When closed, they prevent the energy losses caused by opening the cold storage door. The operating speed allows for the maximum use of time and reduces temperature losses. We have two product lines, with specific fabric specifications to best suit the cold-storage conditions. Thanks to the different configuration options of our products, they can be adapted to any requirement.
- Maximum dimensions: 3600 x 4000 mm
- Use indoors
- Wind resistance: Class 0 (no classification)
- Structure anodised aluminium
- Opening speed: adjustable up to 2.0 / 1.0m / second (depending on measurements)
- Fabric 2 types: resistant to welding splatter, impact, cutting / Resistant to high temperatures
- Motor cover: Yes
- Silk screening on fabric: Yes (please check)
- Structure lacquered in RAL colour to be determined
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
SectorsDue to its robust and durable structure, its automation options and its insulating and protective features, the roll-up doors for cold rooms can be installed in any industrial sector: food, meat, fish, logistic services, etc.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products