Roll-up door for cold rooms
The high-speed doors for cold rooms have been designed to section off areas with atmospheric conditions of up to -25º C, guaranteeing optimal functionality even in areas of high traffic of people and vehicles. The airtightness that characterizes them is achieved due to the brushes in the lateral and upper guides, preventing any loss of the desired temperature. This door works perfectly in places with extreme conditions, that’s because the installation requires a series of heating resistors that allow it to be operated without any problems. The roll-up doors for cold rooms are available in two versions: installation for cold rooms (up to 0º) and the sectioning of freezing rooms (up to -25º), with two options of motor configuration: front or side positioning. When closed it prevents any energy loss produced by the opening of the refrigeration door. The speed of movement of the door allows maximum use of time, while also decreasing temperature losses.
- Maximum dimensions: 3600 x 4000 mm
- Use indoors
- Wind resistance: Class 0 (no classification)
- Structure anodised aluminium
- Opening speed: adjustable up to 2.0 / 1.0m / second (depending on measurements)
- Fabric 2 types: resistant to welding splatter, impact, cutting / Resistant to high temperatures
- Motor cover: Yes
- Silk screening on fabric: Yes (please check)
- Structure lacquered in RAL colour to be determined
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors...
Options of aluminium chassis in anodized or RAL lacquered finish and a lacquered PVC backdrop, which is resistant to temperature conduction. There is also a further option of fixing the motor in the front or side position.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products