Since it takes up the smallest of lintels, the rolling shutter is the ideal option for making use of the entire space available. These shutters are specially designed with state-of-the-art extruded aluminium technology, offering high resistance to adverse weather conditions as well as maximum safety. But these are not just industrial doors for industrial premises or factories: they can be personalised and embellished to be adapted to spaces such as shops or commercial property. Manufactured with the highest-quality materials combined with the latest innovations on the market, rolling shutters are the best solution for protecting any type of entry. Furthermore, the design of its components makes them very stable when opening and closing them as well as being highly reliable and air-tight.
- Outdoors use
- Wind resistance: class 2
- Made of extruded aluminium
- Width slat: 1.5 mm
- It is possible to insert polyurethane foam to provide heat insulation
- Option to incorporate viewing panels and ventilation grilles
- Different opening systems: radar, photocells, handle, etc...
- Obligatory European rule UNE-EN 1398
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products
Frequently asked questions about rolling shutters
Yes, it is security door. These are not just industrial doors for industrial premises or factories: they can be personalised and embellished to be adapted to spaces such as shops or commercial properties.
This type of door can be manual or automated. Nevertheless, it is recommended that, from 3 x 3 metres, the door opening and closing operations should be automatic, since manual operation would be difficult due to its weight.
No, the drive units for this type of door are designed to perform a maximum of 10 opening operations per day. The rolling shutter is more suitable for commercial use, where the door opens 4 or 5 times a day. If the door needs to be opened more frequently, it is advisable to install another type of high-speed door.