The rolling shutters are the ideal option when there’s a need to take advantage of the available space when occupying the minimum lintel possible. In addition, these doors are specially designed with the latest technology in extruded aluminium providing high resistance to extreme weather conditions as well as providing maximum security. But not only are these industrial doors made for warehouses or factories, they can also be customized and aesthetically altered to fit spaces such as commercial outlets or private premises. Manufactured with materials of the highest quality combined with the latest innovations on the market, rolling shutters are the best solution to protect any type of entrance. In addition, the design of its components gives the door great stability of movement, as well as making it highly reliable and perfect when stagnate.
- Outdoors use
- Wind resistance: class 2
- Made of extruded aluminium
- Width slat: 1.5 mm
- It is possible to insert polyurethane foam to provide heat insulation
- Option to incorporate viewing panels and ventilation grilles
- Different opening systems: radar, photocells, handle, etc...
Metal slats, extruded aluminium slats, options of colours in lacquered aluminium slats and options of a cast vision panel with or without polycarbonate
- Obligatory European rule UNE-EN 1398
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products