Standard sectional doors
Sectional doors are the best solution for establishments in the industrial or logistics sector. Silent and safe, these doors offer effective insulation with a maximum-security sealed closing system that insulates the inside space. Their optimised design offers a comfortable door with a reduced visual impact in the space where it is integrated. We offer different, customised opening systems that make it possible to perfectly integrate the door into architectural spaces.
- Standard headroom maximum dimensions: 6000 x 6000 mm with a weight of up to 350Kg
- High headroom maximum dimensions: 6000 x 6000 mm with a weight of up to 350Kg
- Vertical headroom maximum dimensions: 6000 x 6000 mm with a weight of up to 350Kg
- Low headroom maximum dimensions: 6000 x 6000 mm with a weight of up to 350Kg
- Outdoors use
- Grooved and embossed panels
- Wind resistance class 3
- Opening speed: 0,3 m/s
- Lifting systems: standard lift, high lift, vertical lift and with low headroom
- Option of placing windows in the panels
- Different types of finishes for the door panel
- Possibility of finishes in RAL and in imitation materials such as steel or wood.Consult options.
Suitable for almost any situation.
Ideal solution when there is sufficient height in the lintel to avoid invading the interior area.
Perfect for installation scenarios with additional height, as it creates a larger work area.
Flexible and solid industrial door solution with minimal lintel area.
- Obligatory European rule EN-13241-1
- 98/37/EEC concerning machines’ security
- 89/336/EEC concerning electromagnetic compatibility
- 73/23/EEC concerning low voltage
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products