PVC slat curtains
The PVC curtain sheets is the ideal system in open passages with high level of traffic by maximising the space available. It is the most economical closing system which requires the least amount of maintenance. Its simple installation and simple operation make it suitable for any area. It can be installed in areas of high humidity as well as areas of low temperature. Moreover, they have an easy fastening system which allows a 90º turn in both directions, due to the individual connection of slats to the rail. It is simple to assemble and maintain. In addition, the overlapping of the slats makes the curtain a good solution for keeping the area airtight.
- Maximum dimensions: 5000 x 5000 mm
- Indoors use
- The slats can be manufactured in transparent or semi-transparent grey PVC (RAL 7040)
- The slats can be manufactured with special PVC in refrigerated facilities
- Heat resistance (ºC): +35 / -40
- Protector finishes: galvanised, 304 stainless steel and RAL lacquered (check colour availability)
The PVC curtain sheets is fexible and is avaible in wide range of finishes. The metal structure is available in galvanized steel and stainless steel.
- 89/106/EEC concerning building products