Message sent successfully
Products and services
Automatic doors for entrances to business premises: convenience, security, and energy efficiency
One of the key areas of a corporate building is its access from the street. Automatic doors add value to this type of building and Manusa, a leading company in the design, manufacture, installation, and maintenance of this type of product, offers a wide range of solutions such as standard automatic doors, telescopic doors, curved or semicircular sliding doors and revolving doors. What advantages do these types of intelligent accesses offer when installed at the entrance to a corporate building?
- Convenience and accessibility: automatic doors eliminate architectural barriers and allow fluid access. This is especially beneficial for when large numbers of people are entering and exiting, such as at the beginning or end of the workday, or for suppliers who sometimes transport goods to be delivered to the company.
- Energy efficiency: sensors for detecting presence and movement help to keep the door closed and maintain the indoor temperature of the building. This reduces energy losses and air conditioning costs while optimizing the sustainability of the building.
- Safety: automatic doors are equipped with security systems, such as obstacle detection sensors. This prevents accidents and injuries by ensuring that the door does not close when there are people or objects below the door lintel.
- Aesthetics and presentation: Manusa's intelligent accesses have a modern and elegant design that adapts to any space. The transparency of the leaves offers maximum visibility and clarity at the entrance, and it is possible to incorporate vinyl with logos or messages. The frames can also be customized, not only in color, but also in material such as wood, iron or a combination.
- Controlled access: automatic doors can be integrated with access control systems, such as ID cards or facial recognition systems. This ensures that only authorized persons have access to the building, increasing security.
Maintenance of automatic doors in offices
Manusa has a maintenance service that increases the durability of automatic doors. Regular and preventive revision of the intelligent accesses of a corporate building is essential to ensure that everything works properly. Manusa's professionals repair automatic doors of all brands using original spare parts.
Intelligent access in architects' and builders' projects
Whether it is a new construction or an existing building, if you want your company's building to have a 21st century avant-garde look and enjoy all the advantages offered by the innovation of intelligent accesses, contact Manusa now and our team of professionals will advise you on how to choose the automatic door that best suits your organization. We not only work for companies and businesses that want to install our products, we are also available to work with architects and builders as part of their projects.